How Northwoods Does Online Church with Jason Lee
In my current Funnel Series I interview various churches about how they leverage their church online. My goal is to show you how to leverage church online and be inspired by various churches of all sizes. This week I interview Jason Lee from Northwoods Church.
I ask Jason the following questions about online church:
- How old is your church, how long has it been doing church online, how big is your church, and how much time do you focus on church online as part of your day to day job?
- What is your primary goal with church online? Local, global, or both?
- What platform do you use to host your church online and what streaming provider do you use?
- What is your crowd to core funnel strategy for church online?
- What online tool do you wish you had when you started doing church online?
Online Church Leader? Attend the Church IT Network conference.
The Church IT Network is pumped to be heading back to Dallas and Watermark for the 2017 Church IT Conference! Their expecting 400+ church IT, online ministry, ChMS, Web, and Dev staff and volunteers to descend on Dallas Oct 9-11 at Watermark Community Church. The cost is $85 and you will be able to register for the event soon at churchitnetwork.com.