A look back at 2017
I posted a Vlog in the beginning of the year called "What 2017 Will Look Like For 2017". It's interesting to see what I thought would be big in my field, but my main focus for 2017 became expanding my training resources for those wanting to do online church effectively. I truly believe any church can use an online paradigm to go to the next level.
What I'm most proud of from this past year:
- Interviewed 16 pastors about how they do online church
- Over 500 people completed my video course training on church online
- Sears Closing Stores is Our Warning
- Should Our Church Just Copy Netflix & Kill CHOP
- Saddleback Church's Online Outreach You Can Steal From
- What is Virtual Church?
- 3 Tips to Launching Healthy Online Small Groups
- 7 Hacks for Leading a Large Facebook Group
- Setup Dashboard to Focus on Deep Engagement
What topics do you want me to cover for 2018? Comment below!